Clara and Rose have so much in common.
1. Both have one parent that is dead.
2. They both have been with two doctors.
3. They both have surnames that can be names as well.
4. Those surnames that can be names are both boys’ names.
5. They’ve both met the Daleks.
6. They’ve both met the Cybermen.
7. They both lived in a block of London flats.
8. They’ve both visited Victorian Britain.
9. They’ve both faced ‘ghosts’.
10. They’ve both been the end of the world.
In ‘The Snowmen’, the pub was called ‘The Rose & Crown’
In ‘The Bells of Saint John’, the Doctor put roses by Clara’s bed.
In ‘Asylum of the Daleks’, Oswin had a rose in her hair.
when you listen to a song so much that you start to hear instruments you didn’t before
Scientists examine a 15-year-old girl who lived in the Inca Empire, then was sacrificed and remained frozen for 500 years….
Unearthed in 1999 from the 22,000-foot summit of Mount Llullaillaco, a volcano 300 miles west of here near the Chilean border, their frozen bodies were among the best preserved mummies ever found, with internal organs intact, blood still present in the heart and lungs, and skin and facial features mostly unscathed. No special effort had been made to preserve them. The cold and the dry, thin air did all the work. They froze to death as they slept, and 500 years later still looked like sleeping children, not mummies.
This is “the maiden” and she is extraordinary. After a CAT scan or two it was determined that she had tuberculosis. Do you know what this means?!?!? It means that tuberculosis was a preexisting condition and not initially brought over to the Americas by Europeans. WOW
i like her shoes
Of all the fucking things to comment
- Ancient Egypt was not a mixed society.
- Ancient Egypt was PITCHED BLACK until the 7th century AD, when Indo Aryans called Arabs invaded from Central Asia.
- For 99 percent of Egyptian history, Egypt was as BLACK as Nigeria, as BLACK as Congo, and as BLACK as Senegal.
- King Tut was a dark skinned black man,
- Queen Tiye was a beautiful and EXTREMELY dark skinned woman.
- Hatshepsut was also very very very dark skinned.
- Even during the Ptolemaic period of Kemet, the Egyptians were primarily African.
- The fact that the most advanced civilization of human history was composed primarily of Black People is the most annoying and frustrating thing to white supremacist historians today.
When you first come to know God, changing isn’t something that happens over night. Now that you have a willing heart to accept what God does in your life, you will see amazing changes. It’s a learning process. You will make mistakes, you will have hard times, you won’t understand at first where He’s taking you. He is working on you everyday. Sometimes it’s so slowly that you won’t notice it right away. He will give you a new heart and lead you into new adventures! Hang in there!
"When I was a kid, I believed you would become a mermaid when you went in the water to swim".
I really loved the little mermaid as a kid growing up so I had the warped perception you became a mermaid when you entered the water ahaha. This is me learning to swim with my cousin! This piece is for a gallery show at work.